It’s a new experience for many students whose school lives have consisted of being in a physical classroom, taking lecture notes, and participating in discussions with other classmates. There was always a lot of “give and take” and the ability to ask questions and get more explanation. Now, you are listening to lectures online, accessing course content assignments online, absorbing the specifics of those assignments, and meeting those deadlines for submission.
It is no surprise that the online writing service industry is booming these days. Students are struggling with online learning, and they have assignments that they don’t have a lot of motivation to complete, especially when they need to focus on those in their major fields.
So, where to go for a writing service you can trust? Ah, that is the tricky part. With thousands of these kinds of companies out there, there are bound to be a lot of scammers – scammers who sound really great but are total frauds.
Students need to know how to research and evaluate writing services they are considering. Unfortunately, they don’t. And, more important, they don’t have the time.
At Trusted Essay Reviews, we’ve got you covered. We have only one mission – to ease the struggles that students encounter. Along with lots of other resources, we look into online writing companies, do the deep digging, and then report our findings back to our readers in summary reports. Students can read through our reviews and find a company that looks good for their needs.
This WriteMyPapers review is one more in our continuing efforts.
WriteMyPapers provides fully transparent pricing, all categorized and all laid out in four charts. These categories include the following:
- Academic Writing: Pricing begins at $11.99 a page for undergraduate students for a 14-day return. From there, they go up based upon the college/grad school level and return requirement, all the way to about $56 a page for a grad student with a turnaround time of just hours. This chart also includes prices for admissions essays, and they are high, beginning at $47 per page and moving up to as much s $300 a page, again with a short deadline needed.
- Editing/Proofreading: For undergraduates, costs begin at $7.19 per page and graduate to $34 per page for graduate level products with urgent turnaround requirements. Admissions essay editing costs more.
- Multiple-Choice Questions: these are charged by the item, beginning at $1.20 per question, moving up to $5.60 per item at the grad level, and a short deadline.
- Problem-Solving WriteMyPapers states that it has a team of Ph.D. scholars to tackle science, technology, engineering, and math problems, as well as other related coursework and projects. Prices can run as high as $84 a page, though, with longer lead time, they can be as low as $18 a page.
Now, for features that will change initial pricing.
WriteMyPapers does have discounts. 7% is automatically awarded to new customers. Then, there is a bonus plan. When a student places and pays for an order, a percentage of that order is put into a personal account to offset the costs of the next order. WriteMyPapers also has discounts for very large orders and other periodic sale pricing.
There are also features that come at a cost. They can be added to an order during that phase of the process and include such things as a top writer, a final expert editing, an abstract, table of contents, and such. These WriteMyPapers features are common to most other writing services too, but they can add up.
Types of Services
Students will find a long list of specific products and services all over the WriteMyPapers website. We have combined them a bit to provide this list:
- Academic Ghostwriting: This area of writing includes all of the typical and not-so-typical coursework writing assignments that students face – papers and essays of all types and topics, reports, reviews, lab reports, critiques, articles, re-writing, annotated bibliographies, abstracts, creative writing, short stories, and more.
- Admissions and Scholarship Essays: These would be for high school students applying to undergraduate institutions, whether the essays are from the Common Application of institution-specific.
- Personal Statement Essays: Students applying for graduate and professional programs will have to produce 2-3 pieces from provided prompts. WriteMyPapers says it has a department of creative writers to ensure that these pieces are unique and memorable.
- Other Coursework Writing: This might include short answer and essay-type assignments, chapter summaries, or reviews of outside reading assignments.
- Theses and Dissertations: There is WriteMyPapers help for any sections or chapters of these capstone projects, specifically Ph.D. scholars in all research fields.
- Online Classes: this has become a growing area of need, and content field experts are available to take on specific assignments or an entire course.
- Oral Presentations: including PowerPoint presentations, if needed.
- Tutoring: WriteMyPapers will assign content area experts to provide tutoring. Pricing is individually determined.
We like the quantity that WriteMyPapers.org offers. But this is not worth a lot unless quality is there too. Here are the things we look at to decide on quality.
- WriteMyPapers website content does include some grammatical and word usage mistakes that indicated ESL writing.
- There are an inordinate number of example writings on the WriteMyPapers.org, separated out by subject fields. Students can look at pieces that apply to the current need they have. These include all types of products. We did analyze several. Our conclusion is mixed. One sample essay on journalism attempted to define the field and provide some historical perspective. It was well-written. But it was only 289 words long and far too general. Another piece, a dissertation on the development of e-government in China, was only about 9800 words, was far too general in nature, and included no primary research. In this piece, some odd wording was used. “Suchlike” is not a common English term.
- Reviews on Site Jabber were about 2:1 positive – 86 5-stars and 44 1-star. Customers who were most satisfied were those who needed STEM coursework help. Dis-satisfied customers complained of poor composition, inadequate revisions, and some unresponsive customer support.
Students may use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or JCB. And WriteMyPapers runs all payments through DMCA, an outside payment firm which is highly respected and trustworthy.
Accepting so few bank cards may mean that some students cannot order from WriteMyPapers. If it would add PayPal as a payment venue, they could use almost any bank card, even without an account on that platform.
There are three written policies on the WriteMyPapers.org site. Some of the customer guarantees are found in these, and others are posted on other pages. Here they are:
- Revisions: We urge students to read this policy. It details how revisions are requested and the timeframe for requesting them.
- Custom and Original Writing: WriteMyPapers promises that all pieces are written from scratch and will conform to all of the instructions that customers provide. This is checked by a quality control department before release for delivery. The quality control check is also supposed to include a check on grammar and composition.
- Money-Back: Conditions for WriteMyPapers refunds are outlined in the Terms and Conditions policy. These details should be studied carefully.
WriteMyPapers.org has the important guarantees we want to see.
Is Site Legit?
With 11 years of business under its belt, WriteMyPapers is definitely here to stay. And its website depicts clear and transparent information of what students may order, the processes for placing and receiving orders, and the guarantees that they can expect.
We can say that this is a legitimate company.
- Large quantity of products and services
- Direct contact with writer
- 24/7 customer support via multiple methods
- Written policies
- Some customer issues with writing quality
- Payment methods are limited
- Some types of writing/editing and extras are costly
To Sum Up
WriteMyPapers.org may well be a good option for students who are looking for certain types of help, especially in STEM and tutoring areas where ESL writing is never an issue. It has a huge quantity of academic help options. This review should help students decide if this agency is a fit for them.