Since students grew curious about this company, we decided that it was time for a complete and comprehensive Paperial review. Paperial appeared in 2015, offering academic writing services in several directions at once. It boasts of helping thousands of clients and having an excellent reputation online. This was the first point we checked, and inconsistencies emerged right away. The company claims that it has 653 reviews on TrustPilot + 257 reviews on SiteJabber. In reality, it has 10 and 8 reviews respectively. Such lies are a bad sign, but this was just a start. Paperial’s website content has many mistakes that betray the lack of knowledge of their writers & managers. Flawed sentences like “we guarantee that every help you receive…” are common. Our team was concerned, but we went ahead with our research and discovered many other interesting things.
No Secrets: How We Write Paperial.com Review
Many students rely on our best essay writing services in their search for trustworthy academic providers. For this reason, we try to be honest and open about how we do our work. This gives each of our readers a chance to see our objectivity for themselves. When our review team gets enough requests to investigate a specific company, we begin a lengthy research process. We study online ratings and read feedback from previous customers. We spend time on every page of a firm’s website, reading content for evaluating its fluency and relevancy. If there is a chat option, we contact operators and discuss everything with them. These actions let us form the first impressions and figure out what we could expect later on. Operators should be informative and clear, polite and helpful, yet not overwhelming. They must be able to reply to each question with enough details. In many ways, they are the face of the firm, so talking to them is illuminating.
We did this and more in our review of Paperial. The fourth stage was analyzing the range of services, placing an order, and reading policies. We wanted to be certain that clients won’t be duped. After our essay was delivered, we noted the time of submission and started exploring its quality. We analyzed grammar, academics, formatting, and structure. Content got the biggest focus. Checking how revisions and refunds work is important, too, and we do that for getting the clearest picture. We make our decision based on all these factors, and only after we achieve an agreement. What you get is a thorough, unbiased paper review.
Types of Services Offered & How Diverse They Are
Every student deserves to find a perfect service for them. Some of them study Math, others work hard on Sociology or Creative Writing. The more subjects an academic company supports, the more points it scores. In case of Paperial, we had a mixed opinion. It covers a truly impressive number of sectors — you can see a list of them on the front page of its website. Engineering, Music, Literature, Sport, everything is present. But it’s not clear what kinds of papers you could order. There is no such info anywhere, and to find answers, you’ll have to talk to operators about it.
Paperial.com could do simple tasks like writing discussions posts, analysis or research essays, comparative or term papers, etc. You could find a personal statement writer for applying to college or university as well as order complex projects like dissertations. Some writers accept online tasks, too. While our review team didn’t like that the website doesn’t have enough info, we were happy about the impressive number of services.
Superficial But Essential Factors About Paperial
We’ve shared what aspects we investigate as a review team and how relevant they are. Now let’s focus on Paperial in particular. This is what we’ve found out:
- Reputation. There are not many Paperial.com reviews that would come from clients. The ones we studied are suspicious because they look fake. Just a couple of examples: one review claims, “This marvelous service is one of the greatest I have ever encountered on the web. There you can get assistance with fabulous research paper delivery.” Such an amount of enthusiasm is unbelievable — it is a desperate attempt to praise the company. Most reviews are like this. Those that Paperial posted on its website are confusing, too. As you can see below, two reviews come from a person with the same name. Some comments do sound believable and negative reviews are present, but the fact that fake feedback is present at all is discouraging.
- Prices & Comparison & Discounts. No reviews of Paperial.com talked about prices. We consider this our obligation. One page of content is worth $10. That’s a low price — may be too low. Respectable firms don’t charge less than $11, but since the difference is small, we didn’t consider it significant. Discounts are available for new clients, and they are impressive. You could pay less by 25%, which is huge.
- Guarantees. Disappointed clients have 7 days to ask for revision. There is no sufficient info on refunds, which is very concerning.
- Free features. There are no freebies that would count, only the usual stuff each firm provides, like formatting and bibliography. We consider the fact that companies list them deeply misleading by itself — this is nothing but cheap advertising tactic.
- Customer support. Managers are great, but getting to them is a problem! Before, you have to speak to a bot Amy, and explain what you need. This order placement system is weird but effective. The only problem is that if you have questions, finding a real person to speak to without placing a request is very difficult.
Vital Factors About This Writing Company
In every research paper writing service review we share, quality places the central role. Some other features are more important, too. Take a look:
- Writers & Quality. Reviews of Paperial are mostly positive, fake or not. We wanted to make our own conclusions. Speaking to a writer was strange. They were very eager to help, but they made mistakes in their messages. We hoped it wouldn’t be reflected in the quality, but these hopes were futile. The only positive thing is timely paper arrival. The content was a joke: weak arguments, errors in almost every sentence, terrible choice of sources, and no proper structure. We asked the writer to revise it. They agreed reluctantly, but two days later, they submitted pretty much the same result. They didn’t follow our revision instructions at all.
- Plagiarism. Is Paperial legit in terms of uniqueness? From what we saw, yes. Our essay was 100% unique, even though it was practically unreadable.
- Confidentiality. The company promises to protect your data and not share it with anyone else. Obviously, we cannot check for something like this, but it’s a part of Paperial’s policies, which is a positive sign.
- Samples & Useful Tools. Sadly, the website of this writing service is very lacking, even though it has been working for seven years. The only useful thing for students who don’t become their clients is blogging. It has articles on interesting academic topics, but like with nearly every text from Paperial, there is a serious issue with grammar. Mistakes are everywhere and some sentences sound unnatural, which implies that despite managers’ claims, these writers aren’t native speakers. There are also no free samples or other tools. We evaluate the best paraphrasing tool or conclusion maker highly since they make students’ life easier, but sadly, we found nothing of the sort here.
Analysis of these factors concluded our review. We had a lot of thoughts and impressions, and we had to discuss them + sum them up. After that, we were ready to come up with rating.
Stay with Us & Read More Paperial Reviews
Our experience with Paperial was disappointing. We didn’t get results we hoped for, and quality of our order was below any acceptable norm. Our team gives this service 3.1 stars out of 10. We hope it will improve its work, but we don’t have high expectations since it’s been around for a long time and still provides subpar papers. If you want to find top companies, read more reviews from us. Express your opinions and share suggestions as to where we should look next!